Michigan State Board of Accountancy Resources
The Michigan State Board of Accountancy (MSBA) is responsible for the certification and licensure of certified public accountants and public accounting firms in Michigan.
How does the MACPA relate to the MSBA?
- The MACPA serves as a resource to MSBA Board members and staff.
- The MACPA President, Government Relations staff and Legislative Advisory Group members attend all MSBA meetings.
- The MACPA communicates MSBA activities and updates to members.
The MSBA website offers the following resources for CPAs:
- State Board Rules
- Requirements for a CPA certificate/licensure
- Computerized CPA exam information
- License renewal information
- More information related to CPA certification